Your support of the conference is greatly appreciated, and the Lead Management tool will help maximise your engagement.
Lead Management allows you to:
- Collect contact details – scan a QR code on an attendee’s name badge or from their app
- Lead questions – preset questions to ask attendees
- Automated email – preset a thank you email to send to attendees you scanned
- Lead alert email – preset an email to send to your team with the details of scanned attendees
- Export leads – export the contact details and question data to Export
Pre-Conference Lead Management Set Up
Lead Management is set up in the Exhibitor Portal prior to the conference. Your contact person managing your participation has access to the Exhibitor Portal and will be responsible for the set up of the lead questions, emails, and accessing scanned leads. The questions you set up will be available to your onsite team during the conference through the App.
See the set-up instructions below.
Collecting Leads at the Conference
When an attendee visits your stand:
- Your team can ask permission to scan the QR code on the their badge or in their App
- Your team can use your pre-set questions to gather information
- The attendee’s contact details and the information gathered will be saved to the Exhibitor Portal
- Your team members will see who they have scanned in the App, but the contact information and data collected is only available from the Exhibitor Portal
- If you have set up a thank you email, it will be sent to the attendee
App Release Date
The conference app will be released prior to the conference. The App will be the primary source of information and interaction at the conference, so most delegates will have the App.
Staff Access to the App
Individual log in details for the App will be emailed to each of your registered team members when the app is released.
If you have any questions about setting up Lead Management prior to the conference contact:
- Conference Design
+61 3 6231 2999
At the conference:
- Visit the registration desk for assistance.